Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Two More Little Quilts

I made two more small quilts for the quilt guild silent auction. I have been finishing odd blocks and incomplete projects.

CAMEO quilt guild's show will be held June 5 and 6, 2015 at The Madison Place Conference Center in Madison Heights, MI. This is my first year with the guild.

This applique block didn't make it into my Jacobean Rhapsody quilt. I took a class with Gabrielle Swan with the Capital City Quilters and the block I started that day turned into a whole quilt! I have 'lost' my better photograph of the finished quilt, which is hand appliqued and hand quilted.
Next is a quilt I designed a few years ago with an Easter Bunny giving a fox a basket of eggs. It's about getting along.

I think I am done with the silent auction quilts. Instead I am gathering fabrics for a pattern by Bunny Hill Designs I have long admired and purchased on sale a few weeks ago her Pumpkin Pie Quilt.
I haven't gotten it out of my head since I first saw it.


No comments:

Post a Comment