Friday, August 14, 2015

More "Row By Row" Rows...


from Heritage Quilt Shop, Gladwin, MI
from The Pincushion in Imlay City MI
The waterlily and fish Row by Rows are quickly made up with fusible applique. I don't usually work with fusible so the challenge is learning to keep my iron, scissors, and hand sticky-free.


from Quilted Nine Patch, Romeo, MI
I have enough rows made to create several wall hangings. I believe I will set them with pieced blocks not solid sashing.

Waiting are four more rows: Surrey Rd. Quilt Shop in Clare, Stitchin' at the Barn in Imlay City, Sew What in Wyandotte, Quilter's Gardne in Fenton. AND my brother picked up three more rows for me while he was Up North!



When they are all finished I will decide which are going to go together. But there is another month to collect them!


No comments:

Post a Comment